Thank you so much, Siya for nominating me! Apologies for responding so late! And listen, her site is awesome, go on then check it out!
And there is one more thing, I honestly couldn’t believe it!
I have been there on this platform, for the past 1 year, 7 months, and 4 days, and this is my 354th post!!!
But lets just jump to the rules-
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once
( OH I so wish it had comedy as a genre in it! I so can’t think of anything besides comedy!!!!!!)
The Wizard of Oz lived just a few blocks down from hers, but 105 years back… what again?
He left with a dagger in his hand, with a leg, sticking out of the door as he shut it behind his back…
Her name on the headline, with her best mates’ names as well, associated with something… it was erased. Maybe someone left a clue…or maybe a handprint
” MOMMY!!!!! I DON’T WANNA, I DON’T WANNA SLEEP-A, I WANNA HAVE A MOVIE NIGHT, AND I WANNA DIAMOND NECKLACE, AND I WANNA CARRIAGE AT MY WEDDING-A!!! ” She screamed. No one in this whole entire world could figure out she was a 19 yr old… oh they grow up so quick, but nothing has changed, just like the same old, 10 yr young Jessica, That’s all that her mommy could say!
(Its good only some so known ” adults ” are like that🤣😂😂)
” Howdy’ people? Who wants a good old song and a camp in the wild west, eh?”
” Do cowboys always camp next to their mommy’s kitchen?”
” Oh no, its just pretend.”
So yeah! This is it! I hope you like them, so how are they, tell me in the comment section!
( I SO TRIED NOT TO PUT COMEDY IN IT 😅🤦♀️🤷♀️🤣 )
Oh yes, and the nominees